Sunday, January 29, 2012

Plug into history with Digital Initiatives!

This is the DI logo that I created last fall. Apologies for not updating recently.
I just wanted to share this!


My job at Digital Initiatives will be ending soon and I am going to miss it very much. I have had such amazing opportunities working at Ohio University Libraries. I was tasked with creating the graphics for the Alden Library smart phone applications, working on the inventory of the Lynn Johnson Photography Collection, working on the Ohio Fellows project, the E.W. Scripps disquisitions, generating the idea for the @maggieboyd1873 twitter account, and many, many, many other wonderful and interesting projects.

Graduating from college is turning into a big transition, but I feel that DI has given me some important tools and skills that I may not have necessarily learned from sitting in the classroom. I am currently looking for my next big career move, and I would like to thank everyone for their continued guidance and support! Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
Sarah Kaplan